Description :⚠ Dependency : "denissimon/formula-parser": "^2.7"
Tracking Tags module is a powerfull tool that helps you managing your tracking tags. Tired of put all your tracking tags directly in your templates, and then not knowing what is where ? This module will allow you to manage that directly from your backend! See screenshots!
Usefull for many third part e-commerce partners, giving you analysis, affiliation, retargetting, etc...
(Also available for Magento1)Functionalities :
- Add tracking tags to your pages :
- Add tracking tags on differents page location : inside head, after <body> or before </body>
- Add tracking tags on specific pages : All pages, homepage, product page, category page, search results page, cart page, checkout page (onestepcheckout supported), checkout success page, after customer login, after customer registered
- Add tracking tags on specific stores
- Use store variables in your tags (such as order id, subtotal, products in order, etc..)
Functionnality missing ? Please contact us, and maybe we could add it to our next release!
Magento : Open Source 2.4
You want it compatible with another magento version, or extension ? Ask us
- 2022-08-01 2.0.9 : Minor improvements
- 2022-06-03 2.0.8 : Compatibility fix for Magento 2.4.4 and PHP8
- 2021-12-15 2.0.7 : Compatibility fix for Webcooking_Core 2.0.3
- 2021-11-04 2.0.6 : Compatibility fix for M2.4.3.
- 2021-01-16 2.0.5 : Replaced dependency Webcooking_All by Webcooking_Core. Add order date and timestamp variables.
- 2020-12-19 2.0.4 : Add coupon code variable. Small changes to fit coding standards
- 2018-05-22 2.0.3 : XSS fix
- 2017-01-25 2.0.2 : Bugfixes for last magento releases
- 2017-01-09 2.0.1 : Bugfix for last magento releases
- 2016-11-06 2.0.0 : First version
* Support does not include improvement of the magento extension, such as adding functionnalities, resolve old magento compatibilities, etc... If the module presents a bug on native magento instance (of magento versions listed on extension page), we will resolve it without regarding if you have the support or not.