Landing Pages - Back
Landing Pages - Front
Description :Layered Navigation is a module that transforms Magento's Layered Navigation in Ajax, and adds usefull new functionalities. The best thing to do is to test it on our demo magento installation !Functionalities :
- SEO Layered Navigation
- Filter with multiple values for an attribute
- Possibility of exclude and sort filters on category level
- New filter on availability (usefull only if you show out of stock in your catalog...)
- Manage ranges for prices, but also other numbers (length, height, etc... any number attribute !)
- Two algorithms for ranges : Steps (Every 10 for example) and Breaking Points (Break on 10, 30, 100)
- Range steps definition on the attribute level and on the category level
- Possibility of using a slider for ranges
- New ! Create some landing page with pre-defined filters !
Functionnality missing ? Please contact us, and maybe we could add it to our next release!
Magento : CE 1.4,CE 1.5,CE 1.6 / EE 1.11,CE 1.7 / EE 1.12,CE 1.8 / EE 1.13,CE 1.9 / EE 1.14
You want it compatible with another magento version, or extension ? Ask us
- 2017-10-14 1.1.1 : ACL bugfix.
- 2017-08-11 1.1.0 : Rwd compatibility fix. Landing pages.
- 2017-08-10 1.0.9 : Minor bugfixes & improvements
- 2017-06-02 1.0.8 : Minor bugfixes & improvements
- 2016-06-19 1.0.7 : Minor bugfixes & improvements
- 2016-01-07 1.0.6 : Minor bugfixes & improvements
- 2015-04-17 1.0.5 : Minor bugfixes & improvements
- 2015-03-08 1.0.4 : Minor bugfixes & improvements
- 2015-02-11 1.0.3 : New layered navigation method : Direct JS. Loads all products, so the filtering actions are totally immediate (no server call). Can be mixed with the Ajax method.
- 2014-12-29 1.0.2 : Minor bugfixes & improvements
- 2014-12-08 1.0.1 : Minor bugfixes & improvements
- 2014-05-22 1.0.0 : First version
* Support does not include improvement of the magento extension, such as adding functionnalities, resolve old magento compatibilities, etc... If the module presents a bug on native magento instance (of magento versions listed on extension page), we will resolve it without regarding if you have the support or not.