Exact conversion rate using Web Cooking extension
GUA Configuration screen
Description :Google Universal Analytics extension for Magento allow you to use GUA easily on your store. Juste enable it, and fill your account ID, and that's it! You also have the choice on how the transactions are sent to GUA (order success page or on invoice/order creation). GUA extension allows you also to track event like customer registration/login/logout, add product to cart, ... Enhanced Ecommerce support ! (Also available for Magento2, Prestashop)Functionalities :
- Track everything with Google Universal Analytics on your Magento
- The extension is using Google Site Tag (gtag.js)
- Choose between classical transaction system (transaction sent on order success page) or server-side transaction system (transaction sent on event (order placed, order invoiced, etc..)
- By choosing server-side system, you will have an exact conversion rate!
- Server-side transaction system, using Google's Measurement Protocol support, allow you to track real transactions (only paid orders!). But if you want, an option allow you to track all orders (with non-paid ones). Or only orders which get a specific status.
- Configure your transaction tracking data : Including or excluding tax ? Order currency or Base Currency ? Send child items or not ?
- Track following events : Customer Registration, Customer Login, Customer Logout, Add product to cart, Remove product from cart, Add coupon code, Share wishlist, Add product to wishlist, Newsletter subscription & unsubscription, Order placed, Order paid, Order refunded, Time Spent on page, Compare:add, Compare:remove (Ask for more!)
- Track magento ajax sections in onepage checkout, Track submitted contact form, Track successfull login, etc... with extra pageviews hits.
- Send events during checkout : order placed, paid, refunded...
- Manage dimensions about the environment, the customer, the product, the breadcrumb, etc...
- Support for Universal analytics enhanced ecommerce plugin : Product Impressions*, Product clicks*, Product details impressions, Promo impressions*, Promo clicks*, Addition and Removal from Cart, Checkout Steps, Transactions, Refunds
- Support a lot of custom dimensions (from product data, environment, customer, cart, breadcrumb, ..)
- Support for Universal analytics display features : demographics, remarketing, ...
- Support for a lot of options : Opt-Out, IP anonymization, User ID, cross domain options, cookies options, etc...
- Support Marketplace extensions : ShoppingFlux, Ess_M2ePro (Orders from those marketplaces extensions will be sent to GUA with a specific campaign)
- Support double tracking : One account for all stores (global scope), and one account for the store view
- Can manage Google dynamic remarketing through custom dimensions
- Google Tag Manager support (see documentation)
- Google Optimize support
- Google Remarketing support
- Google Adwords support
Functionnality missing ? Please contact us, and maybe we could add it to our next release!
Magento : CE 1.4,CE 1.5,CE 1.6 / EE 1.11,CE 1.7 / EE 1.12,CE 1.8 / EE 1.13,CE 1.9 / EE 1.14
Third-part extensions : ShoppingFeed, Ess_M2ePro, Idev_Onestepcheckout, TM_Firecheckout, Unirgy_Dropship
You want it compatible with another magento version, or extension ? Ask us
It has a lot of sofisticated and advanced functionalities which I never sow in any other extension. You can track anything on your e-commerce thanks to this extension. We fixed all our problems with remarketing tag, google shopping parameters, even tracking and especialy conversion tracking.
What we liked most is the ability to track conversions when the order get in a specific status selected by admin. So all tests order won't be tracked and our analytics data only reports real transaction.
Moroover, we asked many questions to the extension support and we always received clear and quick answers. I'm really thinking we sent them more than 15 email, so the support is amazing.
my opinion is: if you have an e-commerce, this extension is a must. You will have access to powerfull data to increase your profitability.
After using google analytics for awhile I decided to explore and try out enhanced Ecommerce on our new website modli.co .
I looked at all the options for extensions and decided to go with blue acorns enhanced commerce extension, it was a disaster, It caused so many bugs. one of them charged our customers multiple times for their transactions that were made through braintree. there was no support!
After this mistake I was very careful about which extension I would use and I was left with two options:
The extension by Tatvic, I contacted their support and ask them how much would it cost to implementing it including debugging it and they wanted up to $10,000.
The extension by web cooking which was significantly less.
I decided to go with web cooking. And I am very happy with my decision.
most of the features from webcooking’s extension worked out of the box, and the rest was taken care of by web cooking support who fixed all problems immediately and gave excellent 24/7 support.
I highly recommend this extension. And their outstanding service.
My first impression from google Enhance commerce was that it was a nice extension for analytics. but now after using it for a month I believe that if you don't have this you are missing out on thousands of dollars of sales. Google Enhanced ecommerce is a MUST for every Ecommerce website.
This is probably one of the most useful extension on magento connect that will help you raise your conversion rate.
By using the Enhanced commerce reports we were able to improve our checkout process, test and find the best, most selling products. we were able to understand our customers in a much better way, and track anything you can imagine in an our website and optimise accordingly.
I would like to thank web cooking for creating such a great extension!
I am purchasing another extension from them now.
Founder & CTO
Extension is outstanding with a lot of options! We asked support for adding a custom dimensions, the next day it was done, and for free.
Serious and efficient!
This is the one and only right option to do track in a magento site at the proper way as I know without "coding it your self"
I'm now using this extension for all of my websites. It is working at 100%, unlike my previous tries with other extensions.
Added to that, they have a great and fast support, they added an option configuration for me in 2 hours of delay!!
I always had issues with Google Analytics Ecommerce until i installed this extension. Vincent has been a huge; first he fixed a small issue so the extension worked with SagePay and then added a feature so we could send the SKU ID to Google for Adwords remarketing.
Thank you to the team, who add some new tracking data to this extension, without charging me. They are fast and serious (and furious ? :D).
It has been about 4 years that we were looking for that : A solution that give us same revenue amount in magento and google analytics, and an exact conversion rate!!! Thank you for that.
Extension was easy to install, is easy to use, and works great.
- Answered needs
Note : This list of answered needs is not exhaustive.
Some transactions are missing on Google Analytics from magento / Google Analytics doesn’t register all transactions / No Google Analytics eCommerce tracking data
- Our Magento Analytics extension will resolve this problem. The transaction tracking will not depend on a page load anymore. It will be done on server side, when invoicing, without any loss.
Google Analytics tracking works fine, but ecommerce tracking is not working. Magento checkout success page is lacking the ecommerce order info.
- With GUA extension and Measurement Protocol activated, you will not depend anymore on checkout success page. Transactions information is directly sent from your magento server, to Google server when invoicing order.
Tracking Offline Sales In Google Analytics : I need that invoiced orders placed directly from Magento backoffice show up in ecommerce section of Google Analytics
- Our extension will do that for you!
The code for Google Analytics seems to be incomplete on magento (order info missing)
- Universal Analytics magento extension will simplify your life : Just fill your UA ID, and the extension will do the rest for you!
Google Analytics event tracking : How to track via google analytics customer registration on magento ?
- Our extension will do that for you!
Google Analytics event tracking : How to track via google analytics customer login on magento ?
- Our extension will do that for you!
I need to track onepage checkout steps in google analytics ?
- Extension will natively track these pages for you (/checkout/onepage/saveBilling, /checkout/onepage/saveShipping, /checkout/onepage/savePayment, /checkout/onepage/saveShippingMethod)
Google Analytics event tracking : How to track via google analytics newsletter subscription on magento ?
- Our extension could do that for you! Just ask us.
I need to track orders that are placed on the back-end into google analytics. How can I do ?
- GUA extension for magento allow you to do this! You'll be able to track orders or invoices, wherever it has been placed (admin, frontend, api). This is possible thanks to Google Measurement Protocol.
How to add Google Remarketing tag on magento ?
- Our extension will add the google remarketing tag for you! You just have to enable it and set your conversion id.
- 2018-02-21 1.8.7 : Bugfix when using specific cookie name. Doc added.
- 2018-02-05 1.8.6 : Bugfixes of small regressions.
- 2018-01-04 1.8.5 : Bugfixes of small regressions introduced in 1.8.4
- 2017-12-20 1.8.4 : Change value to share wishlist event (before = 1, from 2.1.10 = sum of product prices)
- 2017-12-13 1.8.3 : Bugfix of another regression introduced in 1.8.1 (Concerns only transactions tracked on frontend, through GTM datalayer).
- 2017-12-12 1.8.2 : Bugfixes of regressions introduced in 1.8.1.
- 2017-12-07 1.8.1 : Add coupon code to Custom Dimensions. Bugfix on Custom Dimension length.
- 2017-12-02 1.8.0 : Migration to gtag.js. Usage of Enhanced Ecommerce is now mandatory.
- 2017-11-10 1.7.9 : Codisto support. Queue system for MP hits.
- 2017-10-12 1.7.8 : Bugfix for too large hits (ie. huge orders). Those are now chunked.
- 2017-10-10 1.7.7 : Compatibility fix with Varnish/Turpentine. Compatibility fix with Magento < 1.9
- 2017-07-13 1.7.6 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2017-08-30 1.7.5 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2017-07-13 1.7.4 : Bugfix : Item discount was wrong if qty > 1 and item discount > 0.
- 2017-07-06 1.7.3 : Bugfix for Optimize with GTM.
- 2017-06-30 1.7.2 : Bugfix for GTM (via JS) transactions.
- 2017-06-24 1.7.1 : Removed DP+DH on admin hits. Remarkting : Add child IDs for configurable products.
- 2017-06-13 1.7.0 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2017-06-03 1.6.9 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2017-06-02 1.6.8 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Now using DH+DP instead of DL.
- 2017-05-24 1.6.7 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2017-04-20 1.6.6 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2017-04-14 1.6.5 : Google Optimize support.
- 2017-03-03 1.6.4 : Bugfix on price sent on Add-to-cart action, for configurables products. Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2017-02-25 1.6.3 : Shell script to send or cancel transactions to analytics.
- 2017-02-23 1.6.2 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2017-02-14 1.6.1 : Adwords conversion value can now be sent excl. tax.
- 2017-02-07 1.6.0 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2017-01-07 1.5.9 : New custom dimension : Customer Group Name.
- 2016-09-18 1.5.8 : Partial refunds now works. There is still a bug on google side, but it has been workarounded in the extension.
- 2016-07-14 1.5.7 : Bugfix for a bug introduced in 1.5.1, only when item price are sent excl. tax.
- 2016-07-04 1.5.6 : Minor bugfixes.
- 2016-06-29 1.5.5 : Minor bugfixes. Add Document Location to MP calls.
- 2016-06-28 1.5.4 : Add "Order is Created" transaction event. (With some extensions, or some paypal payment methods, sales_order_place_after event is not triggered). Minor improvments.
- 2016-06-07 1.5.3 : Regression bugfix : Remarketing page type was sometimes wrong since last release. Minor improvments
- 2016-04-04 1.5.2 : Order status changed trigger is now multiselect.
- 2016-03-30 1.5.1 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2016-01-06 1.5.0 : Bugfix : transaction tracking problem when not using GTM and not using MP (bug introduced in 1.4.4).
- 2015-12-31 1.4.9 : Minor bugfixes. Bugfix on grouped product price.
- 2015-12-11 1.4.8 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2015-12-10 1.4.7 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2015-11-05 1.4.6 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2015-10-29 1.4.5 : Bugfix : Cart was not empty after logout and logout event active.
- 2015-10-22 1.4.4 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Referral exclusion list can now be managed in the extension.
- 2015-10-05 1.4.3 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. New custom dimensions.
- 2015-08-27 1.4.2 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. New custom dimensions. New events.
- 2015-08-03 1.4.1 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. New custom dimensions.
- 2015-07-14 1.4.0 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Cart custom dimensions added : Cart ID, Cart qty, Cart count, Cart total
- 2015-07-07 1.3.9 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. dh parameter added in each MP calls. Support for firecheckout extension.
- 2015-06-15 1.3.8 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Bugfix on list name (product impressions).
- 2015-06-11 1.3.7 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Enhancement on category selection (for impressions & enhanced ecommerce).
- 2015-06-09 1.3.6 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Bugfix on list name (product impressions).
- 2015-05-28 1.3.5 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Modification in event data on product click (GTM only).
- 2015-05-22 1.3.4 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2015-05-16 1.3.3 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. GTM bugfixes. Added store name to affiliation field on transactions.
- 2015-04-28 1.3.2 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. GTM support.
- 2015-03-24 1.3.1 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. New custom dimension for product price. Order status changed event is now optionnal.
- 2015-02-20 1.3.0 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. New custom dimension for customer orders count
- 2015-02-16 1.2.9 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. You can now set two accounts simultaneously (One for each store views, one global)
- 2015-02-03 1.2.8 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2015-01-28 1.2.7 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Bugfix : Some special characters (like some greek characters) were not sent correctly.
- 2015-01-26 1.2.6 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Several Custom dimensions added. Configurable Checkout Steps. Extra pageviews added. Export data via the Google Measurement API.
- 2015-01-19 1.2.5 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Several Custom dimensions added. Custom code added.
- 2014-12-17 1.2.4 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Adding transaction options (base or order currency, send children items or not, ...). New custom dimensions (Product Cost, Product Profit (Price-Cost))
- 2014-12-09 1.2.3 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2014-11-19 1.2.2 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2014-11-13 1.2.1 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Adding some options (SSL, linker, Enhanced links).
- 2014-11-07 1.2.0 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Adding transaction track transactions on order status change. Adding choices for transactions amounts (with or without tax, shipping, etc..).
- 2014-11-04 1.1.9 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Adding custom dimensions to manage dynamic remarketing
- 2014-10-10 1.1.8 : Added transaction on invoice creation (Now the choice is : Order placed, Invoice created or Invoice captured). Added product details tracking when changing variant of configurable product (with 'variant' and 'price' updated). Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2014-10-27 1.1.7 : Minor bugfixes & improvments.
- 2014-09-26 1.1.6 : Minor bugfixes & improvments
- 2014-09-19 1.1.5 : Minor bugfixes & improvments. Introduction of an Analytics Dashboard. A lot of options have been added. Refund on order cancelation.
- 2014-09-04 1.1.4 : Minor bugfixes & improvments
- 2014-07-20 1.1.3 : Minor bugfixes & improvments
- 2014-07-11 1.1.2 : Enhanced Ecommerce compatibility.
- 2014-06-25 1.1.1 : Addwords tag functionnality added.
- 2014-06-24 1.1.0 : Remarketing tag functionnality added. Track of "Order Placed" and "Order Paid" through page views and events. Support for ShoppingFlux extension and Ess_M2ePro extension
- 2014-05-13 1.0.9 : Support for tracking demographics data
- 2014-03-13 1.0.8 : You now have the choice to track transactions based on Order creation or Invoice creation, when using MP. Added product dimensions (sku/name)
- 2014-01-16 1.0.7 : Event tracking : Newsletter subscription. GUA manage now dimensions (customer-related only for now)
- 2013-12-11 1.0.6 : GUA is now tracking checkout onepage steps (billing, shipping, shipping method, payment)
- 2013-10-30 1.0.5 : Minor bugfixes & improvments
- 2013-10-17 1.0.4 : Minor bugfixes & improvments
- 2013-10-04 1.0.3 : Add events (Coupon code use, Wishlist sharing, Add product to wishlist)
- 2013-10-04 1.0.2 : Add event tracking system (Customer registration, login, logout, add product to cart)
- 2013-09-13 1.0.1 : Minor bugfixes & improvements
- 2013-09-05 1.0.0 : First version
* Support does not include improvement of the magento extension, such as adding functionnalities, resolve old magento compatibilities, etc... If the module presents a bug on native magento instance (of magento versions listed on extension page), we will resolve it without regarding if you have the support or not.