Description :Google Universal Analytics extension for Magento allow you to use GUA easily on your store. Juste enable it, and fill your account ID, and that's it! You also have the choice on how the transactions are sent to GUA (order success page or on invoice/order creation). GUA extension allows you also to track event like customer registration/login/logout, add product to cart, ... Enhanced Ecommerce support ! (Also available for Magento1, Prestashop)Functionalities :
- The extension is using Google Site Tag (gtag.js)
- Choose between classical transaction system (transaction sent on order success page) or server-side transaction system (transaction sent on event (order placed, order invoiced, etc..)
- By choosing server-side system, you will have an exact conversion rate!
- Server-side transaction system, using Google's Measurement Protocol support, allow you to track real transactions (only paid orders!). But if you want, an option allow you to track all orders (with non-paid ones). Or only orders which get a specific status.
- Configure your transaction tracking data : Including or excluding tax ? Order currency or Base Currency ? Send child items or not ?
- Track following events : Customer Registration, Customer Login, Customer Logout, Add product to cart, Remove product from cart, Add coupon code, Share wishlist, Add product to wishlist, Newsletter subscription & unsubscription, Order placed, Order paid, Order refunded, Time Spent on page, Compare:add, Compare:remove (Ask for more!)
- Track submitted contact form, Track successfull login, etc... with extra pageviews hits.
- Send events during checkout : order placed, paid, refunded...
- Manage dimensions about the environment, the customer, the product, the breadcrumb, etc...
- Support for Universal analytics enhanced ecommerce plugin : Product Impressions*, Product clicks*, Product details impressions, Promo impressions*, Promo clicks*, Addition and Removal from Cart, Transactions, Refunds
- Support a lot of custom dimensions (from product data, environment, customer, cart, breadcrumb, ..)
- Support for Universal analytics display features : demographics, remarketing, ...
- Support for a lot of options : Opt-Out, IP anonymization, User ID, referrer override, cross domain parameters, cookies options, etc...
- Support double tracking : One account for all stores (global scope), and one account for the store view
- Google dynamic remarketing through custom dimensions
- Google Optimize support
- Google Tag Manager support (see documentation)
- Google remarketing support
- Google adwords support
Functionnality missing ? Please contact us, and maybe we could add it to our next release!
Magento : Open Source 2.4
You want it compatible with another magento version, or extension ? Ask us
- Answered needs
Note : This list of answered needs is not exhaustive.
Some transactions are missing on Google Analytics from magento / Google Analytics doesn’t register all transactions / No Google Analytics eCommerce tracking data
- Our Magento Analytics extension will resolve this problem. The transaction tracking will not depend on a page load anymore. It will be done on server side, when invoicing, without any loss.
Google Analytics tracking works fine, but ecommerce tracking is not working. Magento checkout success page is lacking the ecommerce order info.
- With GUA extension and Measurement Protocol activated, you will not depend anymore on checkout success page. Transactions information is directly sent from your magento server, to Google server when invoicing order.
Tracking Offline Sales In Google Analytics : I need that invoiced orders placed directly from Magento backoffice show up in ecommerce section of Google Analytics
- Our extension will do that for you!
The code for Google Analytics seems to be incomplete on magento (order info missing)
- Universal Analytics magento extension will simplify your life : Just fill your UA ID, and the extension will do the rest for you!
Google Analytics event tracking : How to track via google analytics customer registration on magento ?
- Our extension will do that for you!
Google Analytics event tracking : How to track via google analytics customer login on magento ?
- Our extension will do that for you!
Google Analytics event tracking : How to track via google analytics newsletter subscription on magento ?
- Our extension could do that for you! Just ask us.
I need to track orders that are placed on the back-end into google analytics. How can I do ?
- GUA extension for magento allow you to do this! You'll be able to track orders or invoices, wherever it has been placed (admin, frontend, api). This is possible thanks to Google Measurement Protocol.
How to add Google Remarketing tag on magento ?
- Our extension will add the google remarketing tag for you! You just have to enable it and set your conversion id.
- 2023-04-29 2.4.1 : Magento 2.4.6 compatibility fix.
- 2022-08-04 2.4.0 : Minor fix.
- 2022-08-01 2.3.9 : Small improvements. PHP8.1 minor compatibility fix.
- 2022-06-24 2.3.8 : PHP8.1 compatibility
- 2022-06-23 2.3.7 : PHP8.1 compatibility
- 2022-03-25 2.3.6 : Small bufixes & improvements
- 2022-01-14 2.3.5 : Support for Mageplaza OSC
- 2021-12-15 2.3.4 : Small bufixes & improvements
- 2021-11-03 2.3.3 : Bugfix on refunds (shipping fees were excluded)
- 2021-10-28 2.3.2 : Major low-level bugfix that could cause incoherent data to be sent to GA
- 2021-10-16 2.3.1 : Minor bugfix when "Send child items" option is enabled
- 2021-09-25 2.3.0 : Update csp_whitelist.
- 2021-09-21 2.2.9 : Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2021-09-20 2.2.8 : Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2021-08-28 2.2.7 : Bugfix : sometimes order refunds were sent in double.
- 2021-07-03 2.2.6 : Compatibility fix with Ess_M2ePro extension.
- 2021-06-12 2.2.5 : Add product salable status dimension.
- 2021-02-19 2.2.4 : Fix bug when remarketing tag is enabled / when configurable in cart. Add google domains in csp_whitelist.
- 2021-02-10 2.2.3 : Fix custom product dimension & metrics bug for attributes using source
- 2021-02-04 2.2.2 : Fix regression that appeared in 2.2.0 causing issues when GTM is enable
- 2021-01-30 2.2.1 : Fix regression that appeared in 2.2.0 causing add to wishlist to fail when wishlist event was enabled
- 2021-01-23 2.2.0 : Replace dependency Webcooking_All by Webcooking_Core. Add custom product dimension & metrics. Small bugfixes and enhancements
- 2020-08-19 2.1.30 : Add cookie_flags option.
- 2020-07-11 2.1.29 : Small bugfix when disabling sending child items in transactions.
- 2020-04-28 2.1.28 : Small JS bugfix when GTM is on, EE is on, and MP is off.
- 2020-03-28 2.1.27 : Bugfix : Measurement Protocol was not working properly for global acccount.
- 2019-11-23 2.1.26 : Compatibility fix with postnl
- 2019-10-03 2.1.25 : Add multiple selection for order status transaction event. Remove deprecated code. Small bugfixes and enhancements
- 2019-03-25 2.1.24 : Bugfix that occured on checkout success page, when using GTM and JS mode.
- 2019-01-12 2.1.23 : DL/DP/DH parameters enhancement.
- 2018-12-01 2.1.22 : Add checkout steps.
- 2018-11-01 2.1.21 : Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2018-06-21 2.1.20 : Small on product clicks tracking (when gtm)
- 2018-06-21 2.1.19 : Small js bufix
- 2018-06-12 2.1.18 : Small bufixes & improvements
- 2018-05-23 2.1.17 : Bugfix (js error on IE11)
- 2018-04-16 2.1.16 : Make cookie restriction optionnal. setArea compatibility fix in Command. Bugfix in Remarketing Helper
- 2018-04-02 2.1.15 : Bugfix of a bug that occured on success page when specific condtions and configuration were met.
- 2018-03-28 2.1.14 : Bugfix on configurable page when remarketing is enabled. Compatibility M2EPro. Bugfix ACL.
- 2018-03-10 2.1.13 : Compatibility fix for Magento 2.1.x
- 2018-03-07 2.1.12 : Bugfix when no options at all
- 2018-03-05 2.1.11 : Small bufixes & improvements
- 2017-12-19 2.1.10 : Change value to share wishlist event (before = 1, from 2.1.10 = sum of product prices)
- 2017-12-07 2.1.9 : Add coupon code to Custom Dimensions. Bugfix on Custom Dimension length.
- 2017-12-02 2.1.8 : Migration to gtag.js. Usage of Enhanced Ecommerce is now mandatory.
- 2017-10-16 2.1.7 : Queue system for MP hits
- 2017-09-16 2.1.6 : Small bufixes & improvements.. Bugfix in total value of remarketing tag on success page.
- 2017-06-30 2.1.5 : Small bufixes & improvements..
- 2017-06-30 2.1.4 : Small bufixes & improvements..
- 2017-06-14 2.1.3 : Use DP+DH instead of DL. Bugfix for transactions and event source.
- 2017-06-02 2.1.2 : Small bufixe for adwords tag.
- 2017-05-22 2.1.1 : Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2017-04-14 2.1.0 : Google Optimize support.
- 2017-04-08 2.0.9 : Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2017-03-01 2.0.8 : Add support for Swatches (Tracking configurable variants). Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2017-02-28 2.0.7 : Bugfix for tracking configurable variants. Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2017-02-23 2.0.6 : Bugfix for GTM. Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2017-02-17 2.0.5 : Bugfix when using Braintree. Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2017-02-14 2.0.4 : Adwords conversion value can now be sent excl. tax.. Small bufixes & improvmeents.
- 2017-01-09 2.0.3 : Big bugfix for last Magento2 version compatibility (2.1.3). Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2016-11-11 2.0.2 : Big bugfix for last Magento2 version compatibility. Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2016-09-28 2.0.1 : Big bugfix for last Magento2 version compatibility. Small bufixes & improvements.
- 2016-07-09 2.0.0 : First version.
* Support does not include improvement of the magento extension, such as adding functionnalities, resolve old magento compatibilities, etc... If the module presents a bug on native magento instance (of magento versions listed on extension page), we will resolve it without regarding if you have the support or not.