Description :Google Universal Analytics extension for Prestashop allow you to use GUA easily on your store. Juste enable it, and fill your account ID, and that's it! You also have the choice on how the transactions are sent to GUA (order success page or on invoice/order creation). GUA extension allows you also to track event like customer registration/login/logout, add product to cart, ... Soon : Enhanced Ecommerce support !Functionalities :
- Basic functionnalities of Google Universal Analytics on your Prestashop store
- Choose between classical transaction system (transaction sent on order success page) or server-side transaction system (transaction sent on event (order placed, order invoiced, etc..)
- By choosing server-side system, you will have an exact conversion rate!
- Server-side transaction system, using Google's Measurement Protocol support, allow you to track real transactions (only paid orders!). But if you want, an option allow you to track all orders (with non-paid ones). Or only orders which get a specific status.
- Configure your transaction tracking data : Including or excluding tax ? Order currency or Base Currency ? Send child items or not ?
- Support for Universal analytics demographics data
- Support for a lot of options : IP anonymization, User ID,linker parameters, cookies options, allow anchor, always send referrer, sample rate, site speed sample rate, etc...
Functionnality missing ? Please contact us, and maybe we could add it to our next release!
Prestashop : 1.5.x,1.6.x
You want it compatible with another magento version, or extension ? Ask us
- 2020-02-04 126.96.36.199 : Bugfix : cookie was increasing without limit
- 2018-03-19 1.0.9 : Bugfixes & improvements
- 2018-02-22 1.0.8 : Bugfixes & improvements
- 2018-02-17 1.0.7 : Bugfixes & improvements
- 2017-11-28 1.0.6 : Compatibility fix.
- 2017-06-24 1.0.5 : Bugfixes with some themes and product detail hit. Bugfix with big amount in transactions. Bugfix with brand field.
- 2017-03-22 1.0.4 : Bugfixes with some payment modules
- 2017-01-03 1.0.3 : Bugfixes & improvements
- 2017-02-07 1.0.2 : Bugfixes & improvements
- 2016-02-25 1.0.1 : Bugfixes & improvements
- 2016-01-19 1.0.0 : First version
* Support does not include improvement of the magento extension, such as adding functionnalities, resolve old magento compatibilities, etc... If the module presents a bug on native magento instance (of magento versions listed on extension page), we will resolve it without regarding if you have the support or not.